Parent to Parent Western
MacKillop Family Services.
118 Commercial Rd
Footscray VIC 3011
PHONE: 9680 8444
FAX: 9396 1814
What can Parent to Parent Western offer parents/carers?
Parent to Parent Western can offer support to parents/carers who have children with intellectual, sensory, physical and developmental disabilities, 0-18 years of age.
Parent to Parent Western operates across the Western Metropolitan Region
• Moonee Valley
• Hobsons Bay
Parent to Parent Western provides:
•Contact for Regional Support Groups
•Family social activities
•Telephone advice and assistance
Parents Helping Parents
Parent Support Groups are made up of parents of children with disabilities.
Groups may consist of:
• Parents and Carers who´s children have a specific
• A group living locally where there are children with a range of disabilities
Support Groups have parents who listen....understand .....and support.........
At Parent to Parent Western you will find Parents and Carers
• Care for children who have a variety of issues
• Have asked questions other parents/carers may have asked
• Have gained information that may assist other parents/carers to find the best possible help
• Are willing to share experiences and information
Membership is open to parents/carers living in the Western Metro region
For more information contact:
Parent to Parent has an informative newsletter - free membership for families to receive this
At present the newsletter is only available in pdf format
Please contact Parent to Parent on 9680 8444 for more support with the newsletter